Effective date: 2022-03-24
Updated on: 2022-04-06
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
Information We Collect
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. https://www.visitcinqueterre.eu collects the following information:
- Usage Data
Usage Data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Referring web pages
- Browser used to access site
- Time and date of access
How We Collect Information
https://www.visitcinqueterre.eu collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
- When you interact with our Service.
Your information will be stored for up to 30 days after it is no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer periods for reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
How We Use Your Information
https://www.visitcinqueterre.eu may use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
- For other purposes. Visit Cinqueterre will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effective of our marketing campaigns when reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, and marketing efforts.
How We Share Your Information
Visit Cinqueterre will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. Visit Cinqueterre will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
Any third party we share your information with must disclose the purpose for which they intend to use your information. They must retain your information only for the duration disclosed when requesting or receiving said information. The third-party service provider must not further collect, sell, or use your personal information except as necessary to perform the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared to a third-party for reasons including:
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, eg. analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to directly identify a certain visitor.
- Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, eg. content partners, banner networks. Those cookies may be used by companies to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
Your information’s security is important to us. https://www.visitcinqueterre.eu utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your own risk.
Visit Cinqueterre is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Name: Visit Cinqueterre
Address: Via T. Signorini 118 19017, Riomaggiore (SP)
Within the limits and under the conditions provided for by law, the owner is obliged to respond to the data subject’s requests regarding personal data concerning him. In particular, based on current legislation:
1. The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
• the purposes of the processing;
• the categories of personal data in question;
• the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations;
• when possible, the retention period of the personal data envisaged or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
• the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to correct or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
• the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
• if the data are not collected from the interested party, all available information on their origin;
• the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling.
2. The interested party
has the right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the interested party has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay within the limits and in the cases provided for by the current legislation. The data controller communicates to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted any corrections or cancellations or limitations of processing within the limits and in the forms provided for by current legislation.
4. The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the processing.
5. The interested party has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments on the part of the data controller to whom he provided them.
The Data Controller is “MUNICIPALITY OF RIOMAGGIORE”. based in Via T. Signorini 118 19017, Riomaggiore (SP). You can exercise the rights described in the European regulation on the protection of personal data (EU 2016/679) in articles 12 to 22 by contacting the Data Controller at the e-mail address email@example.com