At dinner with the producer on Sunday evening: this is the motto of the restaurateurs and winemakers of the Municipality of Riomaggiore to promote the territory through food and wine.
Wine production is a very important page for the history and future of the Cinque Terre. The cultivation of wine and the development of these small villages have gone hand in hand for millennium and, today, the conservation and re-cultivation of the terraces is essential for its maintenance.
What better way to discover our territory than by personally testing its wines and typical dishes?
Here is the perfect opportunity! From May 8th to July 31st, every Sunday, the restaurants of Riomaggiore, Manarola and Volastra will offer a tasting dinner with wine from a local company. At the dinner will be attended by the producer of the company who, during the evening, will describe his wine and tell the story of his cellar.
How to book? For information and reservations, once you have chosen the date, contact the restaurateur directly!
The project is organized by Riodivino and sponsored by the Municipality of Riomaggiore and the Italian Sommelier Association.
Here is the calendar:
- 8 May La Grotta & Possa (tel. 0039 0187 920187)
- 15 May A piè de Campu & Finisterrae / U Lustru (tel. 0039 338 2220088)
- 22 May Il Porticciolo & Gale (tel. 0039 347 6611694)
- 29 May La Grotta & Walter de Battè (tel. 0039 0187 920187)
- 5 June La Lampara & Litan (tel. 0039 0187 920 120)
- 12 June Off Route & Campo Grande (tel. 0039 920 838)
- 19 June To Piè de Ma & Luciano Capellini (tel. 0039 0187 921037)
- June 26 Aristide & Crovara / Bordone / Fino (tel. 0039 0187 920000)
- 3 July Tiabuscion & Agricultural Cooperative (tel. 0039 0187 185 8082)
- 10 July Rio Bistrot & Litan (tel. 0039 0187 920616)
- 17 July Tiabuscion & Barrani (tel. 0039 0039 0187 185 8082)
- 24 July Fuori Rotta & Possa (tel. 0039 920 838)
- July 31 Surprise evening